The questions SafeSend Returns asks are knowledge-based questions pulled from government and credit sources. You may be asked things like where you lived in a given year, or when you bought your car or home. If you don’t remember the answers to the questions, or answer incorrectly, you won't be able to electronically sign your e-file authorization form(s). You can instead print, sign and return your e-file authorization form(s) to your tax preparer.
Articles in this section
- After signing my e-file authorization form(s), will I receive confirmation that it was successfully submitted?
- Are 1040A returns supported?
- Are 1041 returns supported?
- Are FBAR Form 114A supported?
- Can I edit the SafeSend Returns email subject?
- Can I set-up reminders for my quarterly estimated payment?
- Current supported returns
- Differences in user groups?
- Downloading and opening ZIP files on Mac
- How is this different from e-filing?