SafeSend Returns allows you to electronically sign your e-file authorization form(s), but it won't submit your return to the IRS. Once signed, the preparer is automatically notified, and your tax professional will then complete the filing process for you, including submission to the IRS.
Articles in this section
- After signing my e-file authorization form(s), will I receive confirmation that it was successfully submitted?
- Are 1040A returns supported?
- Are FBAR Form 114A supported?
- Can I edit the SafeSend Returns email subject?
- Can I set-up reminders for my quarterly estimated payment?
- Current supported returns
- Differences in user groups?
- Downloading and opening ZIP files on Mac
- How is this different from e-filing?
- Is it safe to enter my Social Security Number?