Internet Explorer will block downloads created using Silverlight. To bypass this you will need to disable protected mode in Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer and press the Little Cog button in the top right corner
- Select "Internet Options
- Select the second tab on the top "Security"
- Uncheck the "Enable Protected Mode" box
- Close and Re-open Internet Explorer
- Using Internet Explorer navigate to the bookmarking page and create/edit the bookmarks
IMPORTANT: If you need further assistance Please Submit a Ticket or call 1-800-716-2558 ext. 201