Editing pages with TicTie Calculate includes inserting new pages to a document, deleting pages from a document, and rotating pages (individually or as a group).
- Select “Insert Pages” icon from the TTC toolbar.
- Browse out to the local network or individual PC to select the page to insert into the document. When you find the page click “Open”
- In the “Insert Pages” window choose the location where the document will be inserted (Before or After).
- Next, select where the new page will fall in the existing document, first, last or before/after an existing page.
- Select “OK” and the new page will be inserted.
IMPORTANT: It is recommend to select “Before” the “First” page so the new page will be brought in as page one of the source documents.
- Select the “Delete Pages” icon from the TTC toolbar.
- Acrobat will attempt to delete the existing page that is active in the PDF file. If you are on page 2 of the file, the program will default to delete page 2
- To delete sequential pages from the PDF file, select the range of pages you would like to delete, click “OK”, and those pages will be deleted from the document.
Deleting Pages Using Adobe Acrobat
- Selecting the “Pages” pane on the left hand side of Adobe Acrobat
- Select the thumbnails of the pages you would like to delete
- You can delete a single page
- Hold down the “Shift” key on the keyboard to select multiple pages in sequence to delete those pages
- To delete multiple pages NOT in sequential order, hold down the “Ctrl” key on the keyboard and select the pages with your mouse cursor
- Once pages are selected to delete, click the “Delete Pages” icon in the page thumbnail menu to remove pages
- Using TicTie Calculate
- To rotate pages use the single “Page Rotate Left” or single “Page Rotate Right” icons in the TTC toolbar
- While viewing page 2 of the source document, click “Page Rotate Left” and only page 2 will be rotated to the left
- Using Adobe Acrobat
- Rotate Pages by viewing the "Pages" pane on the left hand side of Adobe Acrobat
- Selecting the “Pages” pane will allow you to view thumbnail images of the pages within the source document
- Select the page to be rotated
- Click "Rotate Left" or "Rotate Right" Icon
- Rotate pages in sequence by holding down the “Shift” key on the keyboard to select multiple pages and then click the rotate left/right icons
- Rotate pages that are NOT in sequential order by holding down the “Ctrl” key on the keyboard, selecting the pages, and clicking the rotate left/right icon
IMPORTANT: If you need further assistance Please Submit a Ticket or call 1-855-818-3552 ext. 2.