Licensed User Experience:
- Open SignatureFlow and select “Send For Signature”
- Enter the Signer’s email address in the Signer’s field
- Ensure that the document acccess authentication is selected as desired (KBA for 8879s)
- Ensure the signer instructions are correct
- Ensure that the notification message is selected as desired
- Attach your document in PDF format
- Enter the Required Report Information (required Report Information cannot be blank)
- Enter any Option Report Information if desired
- Click “Continue to Signature Placement” – This will prepare the document for the next stage: Signature Placement
- In the “Select Participant” window, you will see the email address of your signer(s)
- Whichever participant is selected, you will be placing signature fields for
- Select the desired participant
- Drag & Drop signature field to desired location(s) (all places on the document that require a signature)
- Once all signature fields have been placed, click “Send” to send the document
- The document is now on its way to your client’s email inbox
Once the document has been sent, the primary taxpayer will receive an email notification. The notification will contain a link, which will open a document and request that the client electronically sign.
- Open notification email and click on highlighted link
- Follow the onscreen instructions "Start"
- Follow the onscreen instructions – “Click here to sign”
- Client will have 2 options when applying their signature(s)
- Client can sign using their keyboard and typing their name
- Client can use mouse, finger or stylus to draw their signature
- Once signed, click “Apply”
- Once applied, click "Next" to go to the next signature field
- Once the client has finished applying their signature in all required locations, they simply “Click to Sign”
- Once the document is completely signed, the signer will receive a final copy. This copy can be accessed by clicking on the “Download Link” in their email notification
- Or they may access the document through SignatureFlow application by clicking "Signature Report"
- Right clicking the transaction
- And downloading document
IMPORTANT: If you need further assistance Please Submit a Ticket or call 1-800-716-2558 ext. 202.