Download and Install SignatureFlow
IMPORTANT: Internet Explorer is not a compatible browser for installing at this time. Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla FireFox.
- Go to cpaperless.com
- Select the "Downloads" tab
- Under SignatureFlow choose "Download Now"
- Click "Download SignatureFlow"
- Run the .exe file and follow installation prompts (image below from Google Chrome Browser)
- Once installation is complete, you will see a SignatureFlow icon on your desktop. Double click to open
- Once open, click on “Login”
- If you are a licensed user, enter your Username, Password and Product Key to login. You may now skip to move on to the next section, “How to Activate your SignatureFlow Account”
- To complete your trial installation, please click “I need a Trial Key” from the login window
- Enter in all of the information in the “TrialRegistration” window and click “Submit and Register”
- A login screen will appear with your Username, Password and Product Key filled in. Click “Login”
- You are now ready to continue on to the next step, “How to Activate your SignatureFlow Account”
Activating your SignatureFlow Account
Step 1: Logging into SignatureFlow
- Open SignatureFlow from your desktop application
- Click the “Login” button
- If the login window contains your email address, password and Product Key already filled in, you can close this window and proceed to Step 2: Activate your SignatureFlow Account.
- If you are not automatically logged in, you will need to be added as a User by your Firm Administrator <link to instructions>. Once added, you will receive an email notification
- Click the Link in the Invitation Email
- Complete all Required Fields. Password must be at least 6 characters in length and contain 3 of the 4 listed requirements
- Once completed, click the green “Create Account” button at the bottom
- Once your password has been successfully created, you will receive a “Congratulations” notification
Please note: The notification says SafeSend but applies to your SignatureFlow account creation
Step 2: Activate your SignatureFlow Account
- Open the SignatureFlow application from your Desktop 2. Click the “Send For Signature” button
- To finish the Activation process, you will need to go through the steps of preparing a document for signature. However, no document will be sent during this activation process.
- In the Signer Field, enter an email address other than your own
- Attach either a PDF or a Word document by clicking “+Add” button
- Enter any and all required metadata
- Click “Continue to Signature Placement”
- The first time you click on “Continue to Signature Placement” you will have to Accept Terms And Conditions from Adobe EchoSign in the CPA SafeSign Terms And Conditions window
- Once you click “Accept”, you will receive 2 emails from EchoSign@echosign.com (Check SPAM/JUNK)
- Welcome Email
- Verification Email
- Click on the “Activate Your Account” link in the verification email. This link will take you to the Adobe EchoSign
- Log into EchoSign with the same credentials (email & password) you use for SignatureFlow
- Once logged in, you should see a SignatureFlow logo in the upper left corner of your screen
- If you see that logo, you have been fully activated and are ready to use SignatureFlow. You can close this window and return to the SignatureFlow application
- If you do not see that logo, please contact cPaperless support at email@example.com
- When you return to the SignatureFlow application, your activation has been completed and you will be able send a document out for electronic signature
IMPORTANT: If you need further assistance Please Submit a Ticket or call 1-800-716-2558 ext. 202.