Under the TicTie Calculate (TTC) Power Tools, the “Copy Bookmarks” feature allows the user to copy bookmarks from one PDF to another PDF file.
IMPORTANT: The PDF files must be identical in both the number and the order of the pages.
Step One: Make a copy of the existing document
- Select “File” and then “Print”
- The Print dialog window will open
- Under Printer options drop down list select “Adobe PDF”
- Under Comments & Forms drop down list select “Document”
- Click “Print”
- The Save PDF File As dialog window will open. Map the location to save a copy of the PDF file on your network or computer
- Once it saves it will open the copy on your screen. Close the copy
Step Two: Copying bookmarks with TTC Power Tool feature “Copy Bookmarks”
- Open the original PDF file with the bookmarks to be copied
- Select “TicTie Calculate” from the main menu
- Hover Cursor over “TTC Power Tools” and then select “Copy Bookmarks”
- The TTC Bookmark Copy window will open, select “OK”
- When the dialog window opens browse and select the copy of the original file (created from Step One above) and click “Open”
- The bookmarks will copy from the original PDF file to the copy of the PDF file
IMPORTANT: If you need further assistance Please Submit a Ticket or call 1-855-818-3552 ext. 2.