Using the Watermark tool from the TicTie Calculate (TTC) tools makes applying a Watermark to a PDF document easy.
Launching the Watermark Tool
- a.Click the “Watermark” icon in the TTC tools to open the “Add Watermark” window
Adding a Watermark Text
- Under the Source category select the radio button next to “Text”
- Type choice of word in the source text field
- User has ability to change font type, size, color, justification or underline
Adding a Watermark File
- Under the Source category select the radio button next to “File”
- Click “Browse”
- Select desired file and click "Open"
Appearance of Watermark
- Select rotational degree of watermark
- Select opacity of Watermark
- Select location of watermark on page
Position of Watermark
- Select Vertical Distance and Horizontal Distance of watermark
- Click the “Up or Down” arrow to change number
- Select choice measurement increment from drop down menu
- Select placement of watermark from drop down menu
Saving a Watermark: Once all settings have been applied to the watermark you have the option to save for future use.
- Select "Save Settings"
- Name watermark and click “OK”
- This will be in “Saved Settings” for future use
IMPORTANT: Notice that all changes made to the watermark will appear in the “Preview” section. Once satisfied with settings, click “OK” to add watermark to PDF document.
Deleting a Watermark
- Select "Tools" from Acrobat toolbar
- Select "Pages"
- Under "Edit Page Design" select "Watermark"
- Select “Remove”
- Select "Yes" to confirm deletion
IMPORTANT: If you need further assistance Please Submit a Ticket or call 1-855-818-3552 ext. 2.