- Login to SafeSend Returns
- When you login, the default view screen is “My Assignments” – this will list any and all returns that have been assigned to you but have not yet been delivered to the taxpayer.
- Select “All Assignments” to see a list of the tax returns that have not yet been assigned to anyone for processing.
- To begin processing a return, you will need to print the “Client Copy” of the return to PDF directly from ProSystem fx
IMPORTANT: These must be in their original PDF format as produced by ProSystem fx. SafeSend Returns will NOT work with tax returns that have been scanned to PDF format.
- It is recommended that the PDF file name include the Client ID number, though this is not mandatory
- Do NOT redact SSN from Page 1 of the 1040
- If you are using the new Bookmark Structure in ProSystem fx v.2015.03050, your returns will still be recognized regardless of which version you are using or which Bookmark Structure
IMPORTANT: If you need further assistance Please Submit a Ticket or call 1-800-716-2558 ext. 205