In Adobe Acrobat DC, if you add things to your Quicktools Toolbar, then hide the side panel, and close Adobe. When you re-open Adobe later they will be gone until you un-hide the side panel and select TTC. To ensure this does not happen, follow the guide below.
- Add anything to your Quicktools by clicking and dragging them into the toolbar
- Once they are added they will remain
- If the side bar is hidden when you close adobe they will disappear
- Un-hide the side bar by clicking the left pointing carrot
- Select TTC
- They will reappear and stay as long as the side bar is open when you close Adobe
IMPORTANT: If you need further assistance Please Submit a Ticket