Click here to go to the bookmarking template builder online (you will want to use Internet Explorer for this process, Protected Mode needs to be disabled in the internet settings)
- Select the “click here then select add bookmark” words
- Once selected hit “Add Bookmark”
- Type the title of that bookmark
- Select “OK”
- Repeat the above to make another (parent) level bookmark
- To make a (Child bookmark) click and select the “Parent” Bookmark you want it under.
- Select the “Add bookmark” button
- Enter the title. If you want to be able to manually name this bookmark in Adobe, check the box that states “Allow custom description.” In this example I named my child bookmark "<description>" indicating to me that I need to change this name to what I want it to be in Adobe.
- You will see your template start to grow. Simply repeat the above steps with parent or child bookmarks until you have all that you need.
- After all the bookmarks have been created Download the template using the button under Step #3. Save the template on the desktop and move to the folder "C:\Program Files\cPaperless\TTC\Bookmark Templates
IMPORTANT: If you need further assistance, please Submit a Ticket or call 1-855-818-3552 ext. 2.