No. None of the variations of the 1040 is accepted in SafeSend Returns. This includes 1040A, 1040EZ, 1040NR or 1040X.
Articles in this section
- After signing my e-file authorization form(s), will I receive confirmation that it was successfully submitted?
- Are 1040A returns supported?
- Are 1041 returns supported?
- Are FBAR Form 114A supported?
- Can I edit the SafeSend Returns email subject?
- Can I set-up reminders for my quarterly estimated payment?
- Current supported returns
- Differences in user groups?
- Downloading and opening ZIP files on Mac
- How is this different from e-filing?