December 9th 2022 Product News for the SafeSend Suite
Introducing "Automatic Reminders" allowing users to schedule automated reminders for delivered organizers.
This can be configured in your SafeSend Organizer company level setting which will apply for all organizers in the uploaded/ready state. You can also update scheduled reminder settings from:
- Process organizer>Delivery options
- Delivered report > Global/ Actions menu
Added Checkbox, Radio button, and Text fields to Additional E-sign Documents
Users will now have the access to add additional controls such as checkboxes, radio buttons and custom text boxes on additional e-sign documents.
Enhanced Firm Notification settings for Client Source Documents
Users will be able to receive source document upload activity notifications per user's settings under "Gather source Document".
Add signature fields within Organizer pages
Users will be able to add signature fields to pages within a one-off client organizer.
Enhanced Audit Details
Users will be able to view audit details when a document is downloaded.
- Clients will be able to sign the Additional E-sign documents along with Engagement Letters and Organizers on Mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue where organizer documents would fail to download when attempting to download in bulk
SafeSend Signatures & MailMerge
Mail Merge - Added Client ID Column
Users can now add client ID within the CSV which will populate within the Client ID column in the Signatures report.
Enhanced Failed Notifications
Users will receive an email notification to inform them about signature requests failing due to an error so they can take action.
- Users will now always have access to the next tax year when uploading documents for signature.
Firm setting to disable Name and Title field
Users can now disable the "Name and Title" field by unchecking the box within the E-signature settings found within Admin Settings.
- When the default address is blank under my settings, the Default manual address will be automatically populated in the delivery options tab, client landing page, and manual sign page.
- Users will now be able to see the updated delegatee name in client tracking when KBA is enabled.
- Fixed an issue where clients could sign their e-file forms without paying their invoice when "Require Invoice Payment" option was selected.
- Fixed an issue where the checkmarks were not showing when placed on a document in the Additional E-sign tab.
- Fixed an issue where the order of multiple uploads was not being processed correctly.
- Fixed an issue where signing reminders would be sent to clients when the signature status has been changed to Uploaded.
- Fixed an issue where an error message was appearing when trying to delete a user from user management.
- Fixed an issue where vouchers with long form names caused errors during delivery.
- Fixed an issue where the delegatee was receiving the initial email when send was clicked in "Send for Signature" popup without making any changes.
- Fixed an issue where Clients weren't able to see full payment information.
- Fixed an issue where users with Exchange as their only user group still have access to Extensions and Organizers.