September 3, 2021 Update Notes
User Access Changes
- Users can Set Access for other users to edit and process returns.
- Added a timeout warning when the 20-minute idle window is approaching including a logoff button.
- Added a lockout page when social security (last 4 or first 4) is entered incorrectly 3 times.
- The client will receive a lockout message to contact the firm.
Reminder Email Templates
- Spouse reminder email template will now mirror that of the taxpayer.
- Selected documents now download without having to refresh the page.
- Error message "Assignment to this return has been changed. Please refresh" has been removed. This was occurring after successfully uploading a return.
SafeSend Grouped Returns
- Resolved issue where signing reminders were being sent for completed returns.
- This change will apply to returns processed on or after 9/3/2021.
- Staff Users will no longer see the Settings menu.
- Recalled return notifications will now go to the Controller instead of the Client.
- ERO Signature Stamps carry over to Grouped Returns if the return was added after initial processing.
- Deleted vouchers now save Amount and Due Date when moving from Deleted to Vouchers.
- Users can update voucher information from the Transmittals Tab.