September 3, 2021 Update Notes
User Access Changes
- Users can Set Access for other users to edit and process returns.
- Added a timeout warning when the 20-minute idle window is approaching including a logoff button.
- Added a lockout page when social security (last 4 or first 4) is entered incorrectly 3 times.
- The client will receive a lockout message to contact the firm.
Reminder Email Templates
- Spouse reminder email template will now mirror that of the taxpayer.
- Selected documents now download without having to refresh the page.
- Error message "Assignment to this return has been changed. Please refresh" has been removed. This was occurring after successfully uploading a return.
SafeSend Grouped Returns
- Resolved issue where signing reminders were being sent for completed returns.
- This change will apply to returns processed on or after 9/3/2021.
- Staff Users will no longer see the Settings menu.
- Recalled return notifications will now go to the Controller instead of the Client.
- ERO Signature Stamps carry over to Grouped Returns if the return was added after initial processing.
- Deleted vouchers now save Amount and Due Date when moving from Deleted to Vouchers.
- Users can update voucher information from the Transmittals Tab.
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it!
I will say that we have received some requests to add an ability to edit Group names. If you'd like to, we have a dedicated channel in our Community here for Enhancement Requests! Click here to go to our Enhancement Requests board for SafeSend Returns.
Thank you for all of the improvements that your constantly making, you guys/gals do an AMAZING JOB.
I do have 1 request and I know I've already asked about this before, but one thing I'd love to see improved on is within the Group Returns. I REALLY HOPE that sometime soon you'll allow us to change or edit the Grouped Returns names.
I've recently been made aware that 1 of our bigger client's Main business (that all of the entities are listed under) just closed. However, we're going to continue to prepare the returns for the other 50-60 related entities. Now all of the related entitles will be grouped within the non-existent businesses name.
Another Group name I misspelled when I originally set up the group the day after the Grouped Returns feature was made available. It was brought to my attention last month and now all of that clients 35-40 returns are listed within a misspelled group name.
Has anyone else ran into this issue while using the Grouped Returns feature? Is there a possibility of editing the Grouped Returns name being made available to us?
Please sign in to leave a comment.