September 17, 2021 Update Notes
Please see below for recent product updates to the SafeSend Suite™.
- Returns no longer fail to deliver due to the Message from Preparer length.
- Taxpayer Preview no longer fails to load due to the Message from Preparer length.
User Access Settings
- Sending a return to another User via Internal Routing will automatically assign the return to the recipient and, if enabled, change Set Access to the designated user.
- Watermarks applied to landscape-oriented pages now display properly.
- Firm addresses no longer show spaces as “%20” in their formatting.
- Firm addresses will now display both lines of the address when viewed by the Client.
- Payments made with the integrated Stripe product now include the client’s name and email.
- There is a new version of the Mail Merge program available for download. Users will be prompted to download the update when accessing. The update includes recent fixes.
- Mail Merge controls and text fields now keep their positions when placed in tables or after tab spaces.
- Fixed an issue where searching via Signer Email took a long time to load results.
- The Help link now directs to the SafeSend Organizers Help Center.
- The Errors tab is now suppressed if no errors are detected during Batch Processing.
- Firefox has been optimized for loading the online portal and downloading files to match the experience of other browsers.