January 28, 2022 Product News for the SafeSend Suite
An update to SafeSend products was released today. See the items below for more detailed information on the changes.
- Fixed an issue where signature controls on batch engagement letters were missing. Controls placed on the engagement letter shown at the batch level were displayed properly to the client. However, controls on other engagement letters in the batch would not appear.
- Fixed an issue where organizers first delivered to the taxpayer could be completed by the spouse in Client View. The spouse should not be able to complete an organizer in Client View.
- Fixed an issue where the default SafeSend logo was shown to users in email notifications after delivering a batch, even though the logo had been changed in branding settings.
- Fixed an issue where batch organizers could be delivered to the wrong taxpayer due to formatting issues in the CSV file.
- Fixed an issue with uploads from GoSystem Tax RS appearing with a status of "unsupported" if PDFs were generated separately.