July 22nd 2022 Product News and for the SafeSend Suite
An update to SafeSend products was released. See below for more information about the changes.
- Stability, reliability, and security improvements throughout all of SafeSend Returns.
- We will now display a warning message when navigating to other tabs without clicking on Apply button for any unsaved changes
- Fixed an issue where the signing reminders are not sending if created in the same day
- Fixed an issue where the "Download E-Signed Forms" email is not being received by spouse signer after signing completion when delivered to spouse signer first
- Fixed an issue where using Returns in Portrait Mode was unusable (Monitor is vertical)
- Stability, reliability, and security improvements throughout all of SafeSend Signatures.
- Fixed an issue where the user will be able to preview document with Mail Merge and properly view the letterhead now
- Fixed an issue where signer was unable to view signing page in required size format using Custom Zoom functionality
- Fixed an issue where users could not view event(s) in Client tracking for delegate actions
- Fixed an issue where user could not see bounced and dropped email events in client tracking
- Fixed an issue where "Next" button is not pointing to signature control while clicking on "Full screen" view icon.
- Stability, reliability, and security improvements throughout all of SafeSend Organizers.
- Fixed an issue with our interaction with Adobe PDF Save As. Users can now make changes to the downloaded organizer in Adobe without any data from SafeSend Organizers being impacted (intermittent)
- Fixed an issue where the CPA was not able to upload an engagement letter before organizer from Delivered Organizers Report page if no default ERO is present
- Fixed an issue where the taxpayer was being able to complete organizer without filling out the mandatory questions
- Fixed an issue where the user was getting a blank screen while deleting custom question during process organizer (intermittent)
- Updated Signature status within the Delivered Extensions Report, Partial Signed has been added and will be a hyper link in which the user can click on to view of the taxpayer that has signed and who is still awaiting signature
- Fixed an issue where the "Download Filing Instructions" button on Taxpayer side was present when no filing instructions were included
- Fixed an issue that prevented Safari browser users the ability to copy & paste taxpayer access codes
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Delegatee name from appearing in the top right corner when they access SafeSend Returns
- When a new update to the SafeSend Exchange Outlook plugin is released, user will now get a notification of said update and will be asked if they would like to upgrade
- Fixed an issue where newly added contacts would not be recognized by the system
- Fixed an issue where expiration emails would still be sent to recipients after they have already downloaded the files sent to them
- Fixed an issue where the document recipient page does not load after login